Dear Friends and Families of Robert Gray Elementary,
Our staff is excited for the upcoming year and have several new additions to share.
- Sara Carlson is opening a new first grade classroom this year. Sara’s children attend Robert Gray and we are happy to add her to our teaching staff.
- Kim Halleck is our counselor and comes to us with many years of experience from the Kelso School District.
- Jill Rivas and Misty Wilson will be teaching our Resource Rooms students. Joslynne Davidson – Bailey will be our psychologist. Jill, Misty and Joslynne have all worked for the Longview School District for numerous years and we welcome them to Robert Gray.
- Justyne Mullinex is an LPN and will be in our health room all day.
- Mikiah Littlefield is our secretarial assistant and brings a wealth of secretarial experience AND prior knowledge as a primary teacher in the Kelso School District prior to becoming a mother.
Upcoming Events –
Monday, August 19 – Office opens from 8 to 4. (Closed for lunch 12-1)
Tuesday, August 20 – Kindergarten teachers will call each kindergarten family regarding the Smart Start schedule.
Monday, August 26 – Student Supply Drop Off and Meet the Teacher, 5 to 6 PM.
Wednesday, August 28 – First Day of School for our 1st through 5th graders.
Tuesday – Friday, September 3, 4, 5, 6 – Kindergarten Smart Start ½ Days of either morning or afternoon. (Teachers will be calling kindergarten families on Tuesday, August 20th with these schedules).
Monday, September 9 – Kindergarten students’first full day.
It is going to be a terrific year at Robert Gray Elementary.
Looking forward to seeing our Explorers and Families,
Robert Gray Elementary Principal